Lynx Recruitment are currently working with a market leading communication software provider who have an exciting opportunity for an DevOps Engineer to join their growing team.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for responsible for the availability, performance and scalability of infrastructure services (network, Servers, applications, security and capacity) used in the deployment of multiple applications.
- Linux or Windows Administration Experience
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Puppet, Terraform)
- Experience with Docker Containers
- Experience with Source Control Platforms and CI/CD (Git based)
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP)
- Keen interest in Scripting and automation
- CI/CD Pipelines
- AWS or GCP
- IAAC (Puppet or Terraform)
- Facilitating the transition from traditional web applications and services to container-based alternatives with an end-goal of moving to a fully orchestrated environment.
- Working closely with members of the development teams to deploy containers quickly and efficiently and own the deployment standards to provide a consistent and scalable solution.
- Coordinating and improving automated test suites and frameworks.
- Continuous Improvement
- Responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of our CI Pipeline (GitLab CI/CD, Harbor, Puppet).
- Developing/documenting tools and processes to drive and improve customer experience.
- Working closely with members of the development, operations, security, provisioning, NOC and support teams to ensure a stable transition from development to staging and production.
If this position sounds of interest, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
DevOps Engineer - Bracknell - Up to £60,000