What you will do…
The Technical Compliance Analyst (TCA) will provide a key role in monitoring consistent compliance and the collation and timely submission of data for regulatory returns. The TCA will work with external auditors, the Technical Compliance Manager and internal stakeholders on the organisation and delivery of audits and ongoing compliance activities.
How you will do it…
- Assist and in some cases lead in the facilitation of external audits, preparing interview schedules and co-ordinating with internal stakeholders and the auditor.
- Deliver audit evidence and oversee the remediation of any issues in a timely manner.
- Track compliance controls and collate evidence outside of audit to ensure consistent compliance.
- Report on the status of compliance to internal stakeholders and senior management.
- Report on technical audit controls to third parties e.g. monthly returns to AGCC and quarterly Remote Event submissions to UKGC.
- Monitor and report on the remediation of vulnerabilities e.g. those identified through vulnerability scanning, pen testing etc.
- Assist in the security risk assessment process, working with colleagues across the organisation to identify potential risks from new systems / solutions / processes and appropriate mitigation.
- Provide advice on technical compliance aspects to stakeholders.
- Facilitate the annual review of security policies, or intermittent updates as and when required.
- Assist in working towards compliance with new or changing regulations impacting SB&G or technical accreditation.
What do you need to be successful in this role...
- Experience working within a statutory compliance/regulated environment
- Experience in information risk management and reporting
- Experience of delivering solutions in support of compliance requirements
- Experience within a business subject to PCI DSS compliance requirements
- Experience or familiarity with 3rd party assessments, due-diligence activities and audits
- Working within compliance and security frameworks
- High level of self-organisation
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communications skills, able to articulate problems clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to clearly document and communicate requirements and solutions
- Ability to work with and manage expectations of a diverse range of stakeholders
Desirable but not essential...
- Relevant degree or equivalent compliance experience
- Technical project management certification
- Knowledge or experience of working in an environment with ISO27001 certification
- Previous technical project management experience
- Experience of having worked in an organization subject to UKGC and / or AGCC compliance.
- Knowledge of UKGC and AGCC technical compliance requirements.
- Experience within the betting and gaming industry
- Previous experience of interacting with senior management in a fast paced technical environment
We will consider remote working (with at least 50% of time being in the base office), part-time working and flexible hours to accommodate your personal circumstances, providing we can meet our business needs.
We also offer an attractive relocation package for candidates that live outside the Yorkshire region, including those outside the UK.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK's leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It's a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.