The Eveline Day & Nursery Schools Limited
Family run business operating over 54 years in the South West London area, employing close to 250 staff throughout our7 Nursery branches and our Day School and we are open 51 weeks of the year.
Our aim over the years has been to provide excellent care and education for our children. We provide stimulating and warm environments and offer the highest standard of service to all.
We are currently looking for a Nursery Assistant to join our family group in Merton and Wandsworth Borough.
About the nursery:
- Open Monday to Friday, 7:30am - 6:30pm except for bank holidays and the week between Christmas and New Year.
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week on a shift rota.
- Our nurseries are well equipped in bright stimulating environments
- High work ethics, with a fun, exciting atmosphere and great team spirits.
- All nurseries are in good locations.
- Qualified (NVQ 2/3) or Unqualified (We pay for training)
- Professional, enthusiastic and hard working
- A genuine love of children
- Confident communication skills with children and adults
- Ability to work as part of a team
- We provide First Aid, Health & Safety and Safeguarding Training
- To be a keyperson to a group of children
- To observe and to track children's development
- To plan and carry out age appropriate activities for the children
- To provide a safe and secure environment for the children
- To be aware of safeguarding procedures
- To follow our policies and procedures
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Team building events