Ideally you'll have a few years' experience in a similar role and will be looking to establish a solid marketing strategy and work with our Sales Manager to ensure CF Systems is recognised as experts in Security and infrastructure, throughout Cornwall and Devon.
What we need you to do:
The key responsibility for this role is the development of a cohesive marketing strategy and implementation plan working alongside Martin, our Sales Manager.
Once you're familiar with what we do and have some 'geek speak' under your belt, you will be able to help us communicate our expertise and develop new business opportunities!
Other responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the relationship with any 3rd party agencies
- Request and manage marketing budgets as required
- Work with the Sales Manager on monthly targets
- Provide the Directors with reports as required
- Have fun!
We're looking for someone with these things:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant subject
- Previous experience of working in a marketing role
- Fluent in all Office based programmes (Word, Excel etc)
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Interest in IT
- Great sense of humour
- Creative thinker
- Team player
And these skills/experience would also be beneficial:
- Project management experience
- Interest in cyber security
We're not your average IT support company, CF systems have been in the game for over 17 years and have more accreditations and partnerships with key IT providers than you can shake a stick at! We've built our expertise around the needs of our customers - businesses like Seasalt. We've been supporting Seasalt since they had a handful of shops and now work with them on enterprise level IT infrastructure projects. We're bursting with IT expertise and there are businesses out there who need our help - we just need someone to help us shout about it!
Closing date: 6th August 2018
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com.