Internal Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist - Technology Focused Contract:
(inside IR35), 3 months rolling Location:
2 days London - 3 days from home Rate:
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a global organisation for an experienced Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist. This is a fascinating opportunity to be part of a team who are having a positive impact on today's most urgent global and health challenges.
We are looking to add an additional Recruiter to its established Talent Acquisition Team to source, assess and hire top talent across several business units, taking ownership and being accountable for delivery against requirements in a timely, effective and efficient manner. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with Hiring Managers, advising and guiding them in making the right choices. The role holder will work as part of a small team reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, assisting them and the wider team in delivering an excellent service to the organising.Requirements;
- This role is mainly responsible for filling vacancies but will require providing input into the teams ongoing projects.
- You must have previous experience in a well-established in-house recruitment team, proven experience of sourcing and enticing candidates directly, keeping use of 3rd parties to an absolute minimum
- Experience with organisational change Working to exacting standards you will ensure that candidates and managers receive a quality service at all times
- You will be able to influence ways of working using your experience of good and bad practices at all levels of seniority in the business
- Experience with Life Sciences is beneficial, however experience from all sectors will be considered.