To £35k 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Operations Administrator is required by prestigious London based Investment Bank. Within this role you will provide administrative support to the Operations Manager within their global advisory division.
- Manage administration of London joiners & leavers' accounts (including secondments, sabbaticals, transfers, maternity leave and third party team members) using an online portal) with instructions to IT. This will include security groups' access, delegate permissions for Outlook (if relevant), request for standard IT kit, etc.
- Managing communication in relation to staff movements, including to leavers re IT kit return and Team Leaders re account creations and closures, seating arrangements and secretarial cover
- Maintain and communicate induction slides to new joiners
- Manage the on-boarding of London's Interns (summer intake, work experience) and Graduates ensuring that all elements of the joiner and leaver process are managed
- Periodic updates of reference documents
- Management of Security Groups (network folders), ensuring ownership is transferred during the leaver process as required; review of permissions based on logic (eg team network folders, Intranet groups)
- 6-monthly review of security access to floors; monitor existing processes
- Management of Senior Advisors list including publishing on Intranet and respective IT set-up
- Approve and maintain log of IT kit reimbursements for lost or damaged devices
- Monitor Operations Inbox and action as appropriate
- Support new projects and initiatives led by the Operations Manager, through tasks including setting up meetings, drafting communication, collating and presenting data (eg monthly mobile bills)
- Manage selected Operations' content on the Intranet, including document update and publication
- Stationery: review costs, liaise with stationery supplier, keep stock and order specialised stationery
- Some secretarial support particularly with conference calls
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Good knowledge of Excel
- Significant previous administration experience and experience working closely with IT
- Experience with starter/mover/leaver processes in a similar organisation
- Experience in testing and refining processes and identifying efficiencies
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT.