Global banking client - offices in London. Paris, Amsterdam, and New YorkJob Description
As an Audit Supervisor, you will report to the Deputy Global Head of Audit for Financial Markets, and will work as part of a team of approximately 20 audit professionals across the world. Your key responsibilities include:
• Planning and performing audits in various Financial Market business, with a possibility to participate in audits in other locations (e.g. New York, Amsterdam and Singapore).
• Leading the planning, execution and reporting process of an audit and supervising the work performed by the team members.
• Analysing the businesses / end-to-end processes, inherent risks, underlying regulatory requirements and expected control frameworks.
• Evaluating whether key risks are adequately mitigated by assessing effectiveness of key controls.
• Interacting with stakeholders and managing expectations.
This role is London based.The Successful Applicant
Audit Supervisor candidate profile
• Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience.
• Additional audit (e.g. ACA, CIA, ACCA) or equivalent professional qualification.
• Minimum 6 years of relevant banking / internal auditing experience, in a position that provided you with a front-to-back understanding of investment banking products.
• Experience and knowledge of the operational requirements and regulatory environment of an international bank.
• Several years of experience in managing audits / teams from planning to final report issuance.
• Experience with using data analytics methodologies and tools.What's on Offer
Competitive salary and further earnings
Quote job ref