Define, maintain, and ensure the integrity and consistency of end-to-end technology service solutions aligned to Service Management strategies, architectures, policies and standards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide pro-active support, advice and guidance to ensure the design and development of service solutions are aligned to technology service standards, architectures and the overall technology road map.
- Responsible for production of the Service Design Package (SDP) containing documentation relevant to the size and complexity of the end to end solution. This will include as a minimum, a service support plan and as required, a full Service Design, Onboarding and Offboarding plans, Process documentation including process flows, Early Life Support Plan and Customer Service Manual. As the design process matures, the contents of the SDP are subject to change.
- Working with the System Management team and service and verification team, ensure that the customer touchpoints are reflected on the customer service portal ensuring an efficient and simple gateway is provided to customers, enabling them to easily report incidents and raise requests, gain access to knowledge articles and provide feedback on our services. Oversee the design and testing of the portal functionality to fully reflect the service provided to the customer.
- Working with the Service Delivery Managers (SDM), create Service Level Agreements as required and updated to reflect SDM customer negotiation outcomes.
- Design services to satisfy business objectives and align with business needs, based on quality, compliance, risk and security requirements. Identify issues and risks related to service design and development and lead their resolution as required.
- Design services that can be easily and efficiently developed and enhanced within appropriate timescales and costs, and wherever possible, reduce, minimise, or constrain the long-term costs of service provision.
- Contribute to the development of policies and standards related to the design and development of Technology services and processes.
- Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in Service Management.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Service Design.
- Experience of managing department or business risks.
- Proficient in methods, techniques and tools for planning.
- Designing, organising, directing, co-ordinating and monitoring.
- Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy within a clear framework of accountability.
- Customer- focused.
- Excellent salary
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Workplace wellbeing services
- Electric Car Scheme
- Detailed induction and training programme
- Employee shopping discount scheme