Rates & Credit eTrading Application Support - Investment Banking
Looking for a Front Office etrading application support analyst to support the Credit and rates eTrading business at top investment bank.
The role includes:-
Application Monitoring and follow up
- Responsible for global uptime target of 99.9%, across the whole Rates and Credit eTrading platform
- Coverage of Rates eTrading applications production implementation, troubleshooting and monitoring:
- Migration of our monitoring to SCADA using Python scripts
Incident and Problem Management
- Manage/Own P1/P2 incidents and problems end to end
- Communicates with internal users and management over incidents and post-mortems
Knowledge Management and Documentation
Continuous Service Level improvement
Maintenance and enhancements
Project and specific tasks
- Various project and smaller tasks are managed by the team, all related to support: most of the tasks are incident response, business request or maintenance
- Project are mainly related to new development where application support role is to make sure of the supportability, monitoring of the new tool, team and user training
First class degree of top university and scientific background - mathematical or/and IT (ability to problem solve)
High motivation to learn a huge and complex environment
Candidates must have relevant experience in a similar role, the majority of which should have been gained within Front Office Trading. They must be experienced in providing support as part of a team, and have practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications.
The role focuses specifically on Rates products, Rates knowledge would be appreciated.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location