We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Hospital Ealing based on New Dawn - Female Tier 4 Personality Disorder Service.
Cygnet Hospital Ealing provides a welcoming, non-institutional environment, offering personalised treatment for service users with an eating disorder or personality disorder over two separate wards.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
An experienced RMN/RNLD and Newly Qualified Nurses with a current Pin Number, you'll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you…
• £32,000 - £38,000 per annum +£4,000
10% of basic Salary for Night shifts
20% of basic salary for weekend shifts
30% of basic rate for nights on the weekend
66% of basic rate for bank holidays
- Strong career progression and development opportunities within the region, including into further management roles
- RCNi membership
- Free meals provided on duty
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Company pension scheme
- Employee & NHS discount scheme
- Additional leave can be granted for a range of personal circumstances
- Additional training and induction can be arranged
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
At Cygnet Hospital Ealing, the eating disorder service is nationally commissioned by NHS England, and has developed a nationwide reputation for treating those with the most complex of eating disorders. With the national tier 4 personality disorder service also on site, the unit has become renowned for effectively dealing with those with dual diagnosis, where the eating disorder is the presenting problem.
New Dawn Ward at Cygnet Hospital Ealing is a 9 bed specialist Tier 4 service, providing treatment, care and support for women with a personality disorder who are ready to engage in therapy. New Dawn is one of a small handful of tier 4 personality disorder services, across the entire country, that is nationally specialist commissioned by NHS England.
Cygnet Hospital Ealing is in a leafy, residential area .The hospital building was once a house and has retained its homely feel, thanks to our welcoming, friendly staff and pleasant surroundings.
• Ealing is a 5 minute walk from Ealing Broadway (central line) station and bus station with
• Excellent links to the M25 and central London.
• There is a hub of restaurants, coffee shops and retail outlets 5 minutes' walk from the site.
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
If interested, please forward your cv to:
Or please click the link to apply.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.