An excellent opportunity has emerged to join our client in the UK Onshore Wind Sector as a Construction Project Manager.
Our client has been active in the UK since 2016 and has established an impressive portfolio of projects that are either at or approaching construction stage.
As a minimum, applicants must have demonstrable experience of Onshore Wind Farm Construction and/or Pre-Construction Projects, preferably with a Civil Engineering background. Further responsibilities include, but are not limited too;
* Confirming building plans with project stakeholders
* Recruitment responsibilities as required for each project.
* Creating work schedules so projects are completed before deadlines
* Purchasing or hiring building equipment and materials
* Overseeing building projects to ensure staff are working safely, productively and to a high standard
* Monitoring construction budget to minimise overspending
* Providing progress reports to clients via phone, email or meetings in person
* Negotiating with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
The majority of these sites are in Scotland and candidates based in the country would be preferred, however the client is willing to consider those based further afield who possess the required experience.
For more information or to apply please contact Hamza Jabir at Cathcart Energy, Edinburgh.