Constellation is Compass Group's in-house variable labor program that provides a cross-sector workforce across the UK and Ireland. We have gained a new school contract & we are looking for Chefs who will either possess valid enhanced DBS clearance or will be prepared to put in for enhanced DBS clearance.
Do you want part time or full time work? At Constellation we have flexible Chef roles; where you can pPasteick up as many or as few shifts as you like. You will have the opportunity to work in several different venues within the area should you wish too (we work with over 5,000 venues across the UK). As part of our culinary team you will have access to our system training which will accelerate you within your Constellation career. With excellent pay, opportunity and perks, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Main Responsibilities for Chef role
- Be polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues
- Ensure all ingredients are available for the entire menu matrix including relevant dietary requests - Prepare food to menu specifications ensuring that Compass standards and procedures are followed
- Ensure portion control, correct preparation and storage methods to avoid waste
- Ability to remain calm during periods of high volume or unusual events
- Inspire those around you to be passionate about food
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Work available Mon - Fri during school hours.
Why Work for Compass?
Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days.