CAD Design Engineer required to take a holistic approach to design engineering, taking into account factors such as safety, cost and ease of manufacture.
Typical activities will include:
- Produce design solutions including concepts, packaging and platform installation design
- Integrity of the design solution, including safety
- Supporting the design process during the project life cycle
- CAD Alignment to BOM at Platform Level
- BoM management at platform level
- Embodiment of Engineering Design Changes
- Ensure the installation design solutions fulfil the vehicle requirements
- Preparation of material for internal and external design reviews
- Effectively communicate design options & constraints to the Lead Engineer
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Proficient user of Pro Engineer Wildfire4/Creo/Creo 3
- Proficient user of Windchill PDMLink
- Design and development of mechanical components and systems
- Produce detail design drawings
- BoM management and maintenance
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com.