THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLYAbout the Role
About the role;
As a Registered Nurse for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs while being the best quality, most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom.
Become a Key worker and make difference.
We are looking for a Nurse with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A qualified RGN/RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin number or a Student Nurse (qualified outside of the EU) with a letter from the NMC confirming their eligibility to sit the OSCE exam.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
Ashmead Care Centre provides specialised care for older people living with a wide range of nursing needs including physical disabilities. Conveniently located close to Putney Heath and easily accessible by local transport, the home has recently been completely refurbished and is fresh and modern throughout, providing a high level of comfort for residents. WiFi is available throughout the home. Residents are encouraged to personalise their own private homely space, whilst the wide range of communal areas are more suited to spending time with friends and family or taking part in one of the varied activities on offer. The home takes pride in its feedback, ensuring that staff work to nurture a positive and uplifting environment where families and pets are welcome to visit and spend time in the home. The activity team organise a varied programme of daily events and one-to-one activities including baking, arts and crafts, reminiscence therapy and indoor games. There is regular contact with the local community, from entertainers to local schools and groups.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.