Windows 10 Consultant, Senior Consultant - apply today!
• Enjoy developing long lasting working relationships with clients in some of the biggest household names in the world, across a variety of industries?
• Dream of delivering innovative, tailored modern IT solutions that truly make a difference?
• Wish to work with a team where your individual skills and experience are recognised and valued?
• Have an innate passion for technology - a thirst for knowledge and learning new skills?
If any of these statements struck a chord with you, you need to get in touch with us!
Avanade are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Windows 10 Copmsultant to join us at Consultant or Senior Consultant level. You will become part of our diverse and accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the latest Microsoft 365 technologies, helping deliver high quality, bespoke solutions to our clients.
About the role
Working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects, the purpose of the Desktop Transformation Consultant is to be customer facing and play an active role in large scale desktop transformation and deployment projects for our customers. This will involve delivering throughout the complete project lifecycle including design, build, test and deployment.
You are experienced Windows 10 Consultant and naturally have a strong foundation in core Microsoft infrastructure technologies. You are able to demonstrate prior experience and subject matter expertise in large scale desktop transformation and deployment projects (2000+ seats) where organizations have migrated from one version of desktop operating system to another. You also come from a consulting background with good customer facing skills
As a Windows 10 Specialist, you will have experience in the following:
• Desktop image design and build engineering
• Windows 10 / Windows 8
• Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012/ Current Branch - including Operating System Deployment (OSD)
• Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) - including App-V and MED-V
• An understanding Windows As A Service and associated servicing channels (Semi-Annual Channel,Long Term Servicing Branch etc...)
Knowledge of application compatibility assessment and managing application packaging would be highly advantageous
Expertise in any of the following areas is also highly desirable
• Azure I/PaaS
• Office 365
• Skype for Business inc Voice
• Exchange Server
• SQL Server
• Active Directory
Some of the benefits we offer are:
• Employee Share Purchase Plan, Private Medical Cover, Car Allowance, 33 weeks full pay maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, STI Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth
• A genuine focus on you as an individual - we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
• 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
• 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
• 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
• 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to create solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 38,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation