Personal Assistant - Newport - 3 months - £14 Per Hour
My Government client based in Newport is looking to appoint an experienced Personal assistant for a 3 month initial contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the Deputy Director and working as part of a Business Support team to deliver for the wider directorate. You will be responsible for minute taking and organising important meetings whilst ensuring you make the best of the directors time. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and also have excellent organisational skills.
Key Skills and experience:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work effectively across a range of tasks, reprioritising as required to deliver to tight deadlines.
- A clear and demonstrable ability to work at pace.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills with a proven record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships across boundaries.
- The ability to manage a complex diary and inbox with autonomy whilst considering impacts on the wider directorate. You will need to use judgement to take forward actions on behalf of the Deputy Director you are supporting as appropriate.
- Must be flexible, with proven experience of working with colleagues to deliver.
If this is the role for you, please apply now
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.