MI & Performance Analyst | Lloyd's of London Insurance | Underwriting | Permanent - up to £50,000
An established London Market Insurer are recruiting for a MI & Performance Analyst to be a key support to the newly established Underwriting Operations MI and Performance Team. You will have a broad scope covering the London based Syndicate as well as the company's European based entities.
- In conjunction with the Head of Operations for EMEA and MI Specialist develop forward looking/analytical underwriting MI including multi-platform open market and delegated authority business.
- Deliver timely and accurate management information to various audiences including Committees and Boards.
- Provide ad-hoc in-depth analysis for the management team, delivering new insights into business performance and improvement.
- Analyse monthly and quarterly results and aid strategic decision making.
- Understand the business priorities and initiatives and ensure the results of these can be monitored through management reporting.
Data Strategy and Technological Enablement
- Assist with the enhancement of existing MI reports and the development of new reporting capabilities and dashboards
- Help identify and overcome data deficiencies and gaps in analytical capabilities
- Play a key role in initiatives to improve the quality and availability of financial and operational data, working collaboratively with Finance, Underwriting Operations and stakeholders across the company.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop business performance reporting on financial and non financial data, providing clear and insightful information for decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulating large volumes of data into digestible management reporting
- Demonstrated high calibre financial understanding and capability, with a clear commercial awareness and high business acumen
- Strong stakeholder management experience, building and strengthening relationships within the business at all levels
- Curious and analytical mind-set able to connect high-level concepts through to underlying details
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data entry or data outputs
- Demonstrable evidence of interpreting & manipulating data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract & clearly articulate key points
- Track record of identifying and analysing problems, identifying & evaluating options, deploying sound decision making skills
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.