Job Role: Management Consultant - Delivery - Government/Justice
Salary/Rate: £60,000 - £80,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC or Willing to Undergo
Management Consultant - Delivery - Government/Justice
Your experiences and capabilities in business transformation, change management and programme & project management methodology will support growth in the Defence, Government, National Security and Justice markets.
The ideal candidate would want to be part of a niche and specialised consultancy, with the ambition to
grow your sector of the business.
- Demonstrate practical experience in one or more of our clients PPM capabilities of Portfolio, Programme and Project Management, Project Controls and Cost Management.
- Have experience of working in a programme or project environment in Defence, Government and Infrastructure Departments, Justice & Security domains/markets.
- Working in a client's team to influence strategic decision makers whilst delivering practical solutions.
- Be a trusted individual who can perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently with support from colleagues.
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Be a member of an appropriate professional body (such as APM or Prince 2) and have a desire for further professional development.
- Be dependable, committed and have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or Willing to Undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or Willing to Undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com.