Securities BA - London/Remote - Up to 100k + Benefits
A Securities Business Analyst is required by my financial consultancy client to help the Securities Programme'. The Securities Programme is a front to back change program across Securitised products (Equity, Fixed Income, notes & Collateral). The programme aims to drive the strategy, analysis, design, and implementation of solutions across the securities infrastructure to increase resilience, efficiency, and control.
A suitable candidate will have securitised product knowledge and the focus area will be in securities post trade processes. To be considered for this role you must have experience with:
Candidates Deliverables in the role:
- Experience of securities trade processing is key to challenge and drive the right designs
- Strong written and presentation skills to drive influence the organisation
- Data Analysis Experience
- As-is & root cause analysis experience beneficial
- Facilitate workshops and partner with SMEs to capture business requirements
- Provide technical expertise and experience to shape the solution design
- Document and present options to key stakeholders to drive decisions and consensus on approach
- Own, drive and resolve data & process design issues throughout project life cycle both within Operations and more broadly
- Document the Business Requirements, Control model and Target Operating model
If you feel you are a good fit for this role this is a fantastic opportunity. Salary is up to £100k and it will be a hybrid role based in London.