Warehouse Operative Job, based in Hatfield, £9.25 per hr, 3 month rolling contract, will need some IT exposure
Warehouse operative job, based in Hatfield, £9.25 per hr, shift time 07:00 to 15:00 3 month contract rolling
The warehouse and stock control position in Hatfield is part of a busy and expanding team who are a key part of our clients efficient ways of working. The successful applicants will be involved with managing IT storerooms within the head office, keeping track of stock levels and locations, receiving and distributing equipment and general warehouse duties.
- Previous warehouse experience would be an advantage
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Excellent customer service ability
Working alongside the IT build sector, the Warehouse Operatives will be working in partnership with these teams to efficiently and accurately organise IT stock and equipment within their high tech warehouse.
The role itself involves;
- Database input.
- Receiving and identifying field returns components through a scrap, store, repair, warranty loop.
- Updating SAP and ITSM info records.
- Consolidating consignments for distribution.
- Emailing ISPs and Management when required.
- Work to performance targets and SLAs.
- Strong logistical background.
- Data input an advantage.
- SAP knowledge an advantage.
- Flexibility to react to demand on short notice.
- Ability to work to driven targets and SLAs.
- Basic knowledge of IT components.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.