D365 Lead Technical Consultant
Interviews for this role will be conducted over webcam. On-boarding will be done remote and this role will begin remote until it is deemed safe to return to office
Your new company
Working for a revolutionary & newly founded UK bank offering commercial business and personal & private banking, with a focus on unrivalled customer service. Located in the city of London, you will join as a Lead D365 Technical consultant.
Your New role
My client is looking to restructure and develop their app and requires an open minded and innovative team player to join this exciting transformation project.
Using cutting edge tech, you will be responsible for the technical solution design - hands on designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 online solutions. Also, you will design, lead and manage the development of integration solutions between Dynamics 365 online and various third party and Legacy systems
You will have experience in;
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Advanced Knowledge)
- Deep understanding of .NET Development; Visual Studio & Object Orientated Design
- SQL; SSRS & SSIS
- Integrations; Experience using WCF, XML &XSD
- Understanding & Experience of Agile/Scrum working practices
- Experience managing effective projects and desire to manage in the future whilst remaining hands on.
- Team player - Clear/concise communicator comfortable conversing with all area's of business and major stakeholders
- Experience building Apps/Banking apps for large companies highly attractive
- Degree highly attractive
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified
What you'll get in return
Salary of up to £75,000 ( potentially flexible )
Excellent perks and Benefits
Opportunity to be a part of an exciting Multi Million £ project
Using cutting edge tech on a daily basis
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.