This is a great opportunity to join an establshed team support all Technology changes for our large scale client, you will have be responsible for coordinating all activities from the initial request through to scheduling and deployment into the business. You will support across all activities including:assist in prioritising, assessing, planning, scheduling, resourcing and reporting of changes whilst ensuring minimal disruption to business operations.
In addition you will add value by suggesting new ideas to ensure continuous improvement of the end ot end change process for our client.
Candidates must meet the following ciriteria to be considered for this role:
Commercial experience in a similar change/release or technical analyst role
* Experience of software releases
* Sound Technical understanding
* Experience working to ITIL approach
* Experience of Change Mgt & technical administration
* A broad knowledge of technologies including On prem, Hybrid and Cloud services
* Strong customer orientation
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
Our client will interview and onboard remotely however this role will be based in Glasgow city centre hence candidates must be prepared to be based here for this role. Please apply with your CV in the first instance to be considered for this role.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.