Recruitment Specialist - German & USA Technology Markets
Location: UK, Germany or USA
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We're looking for driven Technology recruitment professionals with experience in either German or USA markets to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Concept are looking for an experienced recruitment senior or an experienced recruiter that is looking to take their next step into leadership.
You will be tasked with developing a brand-new division of Concept within the German or USA technology space. The role will entail developing new relationships with clients and building a lucrative candidate base in the IT sector. You will be given great scope to build a successful team around you by growing the overall team GP number and developing accounts.
- Opportunity to lead an already established recruitment team
- An established candidate and client database with 19+ years track record
- Access to latest in recruitment software - LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, Cloud-Based CRM, Video Interviewing
- Uncapped commission - up to 30% of billings
- Business Development Managers working on your behalf generating business
- Flexible hours - free parking - 20% off Nandos (every little helps)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives - Dubai & Iceland all within last 12-months
- Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions
- Black and white career path that rewards based on achievements not time in service
This position is within our successful Technology team where you will be focusing on building a team and placing candidates on a contract and permanent basis.
Infrastructure & Support/Cyber Security/Cloud Solutions/Digital Transformations/Penetration Testing/Solutions Architecture/Automation and DevOps/Data & Business Intelligence/Machine Learning/Internet of Things (IoT)/Data Scientist/Software Defined Networking
You will have a min. of 3 years recruitment experience, gained within the German or USA technology market. You will be self-motivated with the ambition and drive to develop a strong market presence. You should be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of business relationships (both candidates and clients). You must have ability for both new business generation and account management/delivery. Any previous experience in management/leadership would be highly desirable.
- Competitive basic salary (DOE)
- Car allowance
- Uncapped commission
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Recruitment Team Leader - Recruitment Manager - IT Recruitment - IT Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.