Recruitment Specialist - Continuing Healthcare
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We're looking for driven Healthcare recruitment professionals to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Concept are looking for a senior or experienced recruiter that is looking to take their next step into leadership.
You will be tasked with developing a brand-new division of Concept within the space of continuing healthcare. The role will entail developing new relationships with clients and building a lucrative candidate base in the CHC sector. You will be given great scope to build a successful team around you by growing the overall team GP number and developing accounts.
- Opportunity to lead an already established recruitment team
- An established candidate and client database with 19+ years track record
- Access to latest in recruitment software - LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, Cloud-Based CRM, Video Interviewing
- Uncapped commission - up to 30% of billings
- Business Development Managers working on your behalf generating business
- Flexible hours - free parking - 20% off Nandos (every little helps)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives - Dubai & Iceland all within last 12-months
- Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions
- Black and white career path that rewards based on achievements not time in service
This position is within our successful Technology team where you will be focusing on managing a team of consultants placing candidates on a contract basis.
CHC Nurse Assessors/Clinical Leads/Head of CHC/CHC project Managers/QIPP/Clinical Governance Officers/Contracts Managers/CHC Administrators/Retrospective or Appeals Nurse's
You will have a min. of 3 years recruitment experience, gained within the Healthcare market. You will be self-motivated with the ambition and drive to develop a strong market presence. You should be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of business relationships (both candidates and clients). You must have ability for both new business generation and account management/delivery. Any previous experience in management/leadership would be highly desirable.
- Competitive basic salary (DOE)
- Car allowance
- Uncapped commission
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Recruitment Team Leader - Recruitment Manager - IT Recruitment - IT Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.