Delivery Cyclist / Bike Delivery / Bike Courier
Make up to £120 a day
Flexible hours: Casual / Part Time / Full Time / Weekend / Evening / Temporary
Get a taste of freedom on the road with the UK's largest food delivery network.
Become a Just Eat Delivery Cyclist and discover a feast of flexible opportunities. Whether you're a student trying to make some extra cash, or have a bicycle and are looking to get on the road, this is great opportunity for you to boost your income (and work on your calf muscles too).
Here's a few ingredients you'll need:
● People skills and confidence on the road
● The right to work in the UK on a self-employed basis and a valid form of ID
● A smart phone with a data plan
● A reliable push bike
● A backpack style, commercial-grade, thermal food catering bag (you can always buy this from us)
And here's what you'll get:
● Access to our network for free (so you get to keep 100% of what you make)
● The ability to choose your own schedule to suit your lifestyle
● A chance to deliver meals with your own wheels, listening to your own music
● The benefit of using our advanced delivery technology, designed to keep you busy with orders from your favourite local restaurants
● That sweet smell of fresh air
Sound like a recipe for success? Come and find out.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.