My client is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join their technology team to work on a range of vendor solutions which are used firm wide. This individual will interact onsite and remotely with users globally to provide enhancements and expertise on these products.
The ideal candidate is expected to be a self-directed learner, excited about providing enduring solutions to a varied range of problems.
- System Administration and development.
- Analysis, design and write custom reports in Workday.
- Determine ways to optimize/improve process workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot/shouldn't meet user requests.
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to improve delivery and communication.
- Document and automate repeatable tasks.
- Supporting a global community of approximately 400 users.
- Designing effective Jira workflows/schemes.
- Managing multiple administration tasks simultaneously.
- Perform system upgrades, installations, evaluations, and maintaining system health.
- Expertise in administrating Jira/Confluence.
- Degree in Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence or Workday.
- Some development experience/exposure.
- Familiar with adding and using Macros and other confluence add-ons.
- Experience with extended products beyond out of box capabilities using scripts and/or API's.
- Knowledge of Scripting or specific knowledge of JIRA-concepts (behaviours, transition post function, triggers, validators, listeners, events, etc).
- A good personality!
Salary: Up to £80,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.