Game Programmer - C#, C++, Unity
One of the UK's largest independent game developers with 6 international offices seeking a Game Programmer to work on their diverse portfolio including mobile titles, PC simulators including some completely original titles. This is a chance for a Game Programmer to help create games for millions of players, that run for years.
Requirements for this Game Programmer role:
- Programming in C# and/or C++, with an understanding and passion for readable, robust code and best practices
- Game engines like Unity (preferably) or Unreal
- Game development tooling and processes, art workflow, performance optimisation and memory management
- Git & Perforce
- TCRs/TRCs and the certification process
- Cg/HLSL and/or compute shaders, is a strong plus.
- Mobile SDKs (Android & iOS) and frameworks (eg 2DToolkit).
- Client Server communication and data serialisation.
- 2D and 3D animation principles.
- Jenkins, Team City, Ant, Make
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender etc is a plus.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.