++Isle of Man or UK Based++
Our Client is a leading company within the Yachting & Aviation Sector and our busy growing their senior team. They now require an experienced Aviation Manager, reporting to the Director.
You will be responsible to assure aviation regulatory compliance of the department's procedures and activities, while promoting safety and security measures and actively assisting in efficient and effective project management, while overseeing daily operations with multiple type assets, in an offshore on shore operation.
- Prepare, assist and perform selection and assignment of qualified suppliers
- Coordination of all activities of the aviation department such as, but not limited to work assignments, and directing of aviation staff subordinates
- Assurance that proper labour relations and conditions are followed
- Maintenance of records and reports relative to the aviation department
- Assurance that the aviation departments confer with applicable international and local government laws
- Provides advisory service and reporting to governing bodies if necessary
- Reviewing of aircraft incident and status reports and addressing the problems related to them
- Determination of aviation safety
- Provide support to all departments within the organisation to meet the customer need
- Ideally years in an aviation OPS environment or similar
- Bachelor's degree or equivalently evidenced professional experience
- Familiar with applicable aeronautical law
- VVIP experience
- Basic understanding of offshore services
- Comprehensive understanding of managing aviation suppliers, their teams, customer request and other divisions requests in a time critical and live operating environment
- Able to communicate strategically in an intercultural environment
Salary Guide: £ Attractive Package & Benefits
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.