Dynamics AX Support Developer - Support Developer, Dynamics Developer, D365 Developer, D365 Development, Dynamics AX Development, Senior Support Analyst, Dynamics AX Support Analyst Lead,AX Support Analyst, Technical Support, ERP Support Analyst, Dynamics AX, Senior Support Analyst, Project Lead, AX 2012, AX 2012-R3, AX 2012-R2, ERP, D365, D365 F&O, Dynamics 365, AX Builds, XPO, JIRA, BugZilla, TFS, SharePoint, X++, Manufacturing, Production - Chester - £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Our end user client is seeking a Dynamics AX Support Developer to join their global application team.The Dynamics AX Support Developer will be focused on ensuring the on-going support of AX meets the current and future needs of our client's business, including preparing and implementing D365.
The successful candidate will ideally have 4 years' experience working with Dynamics AX, including working in a senior support or development role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 4 years' of experience working with Dynamics AX, including working in a support or development role
- Experience supporting end users utilising a ticketing system for issue management. (JIRA, Bugzilla, TFS, Richmond, Hornbill, SharePoint, etc.)
- Familiarity and experience with object-oriented development
- Experience debugging AX 2012 issues to solve end user problems and ability to support with the transition to D365 F&O
- Ability to perform AX X++ code merging as needed and deploy AX Builds (XPOs and Models)
- Good problem-solving ability
- Self sufficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Participation in the maintenance of the architecture of Dynamics AX 2012 RTM infrastructure (including backups and disaster recovery plans)
- Provision of technical support for Pre-Production and Production AX environments, including, software installations, user setups, security settings, configuration and troubleshooting
- Provision of technical support, including bug fixing and release management
- Coordination with multiple third parties and ISVs to provide support to end users
- Workflow modifications and maintenance in support of business needs
- Code merging and deployment of regular fixes and enhancements through the SDLC
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com.