Job Profile Summary
We are seeking an AWS Architect.
BP has embarked on an ambitious plan to modernise and transform using digital technologies to drive efficiency, effective and new business models.
The AWS Security team's mission is to provide data driven security intelligence to customers in a consumable manner to allow preventative security measures to be implemented by the customer or trigger remediation via SecOps provisioned automation to support bp's plan.
Experience of leading a small security team developing security solutions, assessing designs to confirm they meet the stakeholder requirements, presenting architectures and solutions to key stakeholders, developing architectural standards and prioritizing work for the team, delivering solutions in an iterative manner while managing stakeholders expectations.
About the job:
A highly skilled and technical DevOps team whose focus is to protect bp from security threats within the AWS landscape.
The role will include developing security solutions that customers can leverage to enhance BP's security posture within the AWS Platforms by adhering or exceeding BP's security policies, providing security education and awareness for customers and technical architecture support so that so BP businesses can securely consume AWS services at speed.
To provide advanced technical expertise in support of information security & risk activities and to support our businesses and customers.
You will use your abilities to influence and inspire change in a positive and impactful way.
Customers are our highest priority; a culture of operational safety, our architectures, designs and processes enhance and improve our digital security.
A highly experienced AWS Architect with significant experience in either an internal or external information security and risk role, or similar, use your technical knowledge and experience to provide technical advice and overseeing security processes.
• Designing and implementing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
• Creation and managing of code pipelines.
• Experience in DevOps and Automation in AWS cloud environments.
• Automated data driven testing
• Scripting Languages: Python, PowerShell
• AWS CLI scripting. (Scripting: Python, Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Lambda (NodeJS / Python)
• Experience of Agile ways of working and DevOps culture
• Basic network experience Wireshark, troubleshooting, VPC's, NAT, IGWS etc desirable
• Good knowledge of using AWS services such as Code Pipeline, Athena, Lambda, Step Functions, IAM, KMS, SSM, Config is a must.
• Experience in architecting solutions within AWS.
• AWS Architecture certification desirable
• General Security experience desirable
• Empower people - encouraging positive team morale.
• Get the basics right, develop, coach, mentor and inspire others.
• Demonstrate strong leadership Values & Behaviours.
• You create an environment where people listen and can speak openly.
• You embrace a culture of change and agility, evolving continuously, adapting to our changing world.
• A team player, looking beyond your own area and building trust with colleagues.
• Cultural fluency - you operate across cultural boundaries with sensitivity.
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits:
A company culture where we respect our diverse teams and are proud of our achievements
• Possibility to join social communities and networks
• A healthy work-life balance
• Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
• Learning and development opportunities to craft your career path
• Life & health insurance, medical care package
• And many other benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Innovation & Engineering
Job Family Group
INNOVATION & ENGINEERING
Join us in creating, growing, and delivering innovation at pace, enabling us to thrive while transitioning to a net zero ?world. All without compromising our operational risk management.
Working with us, you can do this by:
• Deploying our integrated capability and standards in service of our net zero and ?safety ambitions
• Driving our digital transformation and pioneering new business models
• Collaborating to deliver competitive customer-focused energy solutions
• Originating, scaling and commercialising innovative ideas, and creating ground-breaking new ?businesses from them
• Protecting us by assuring management of our greatest physical and digital risks
Because together we are:
• Originators, builders, guardians and disruptors
• Engineers, technologists, scientists and entrepreneurs?
• Empathetic, curious, creative and inclusive