SAS Platform administration
Location: London/Anywhere in EU/Work from home
SAS financial management and SAS forecast studio are fully customized for Saida application. While I am writing the required skill set specific to these 2 solutions, I felt like what we are doing as part of AO is completely different and it will be very hard for you to find the matching skill set. So I suggest you to go with below.
- SAS Platform administration: What you have in your list is fine. - I had shared the list of R&R for SAP Platform administrator (pasted below)
- Linux skills
SAS Platform administration: The SAS Platform Administrator/Architect will be responsible for providing overall SAS platform Architecture and Administrative support. Primary duties include maintenance, enhancements installation and support quick architecture changes for SAS Model Risk Management setup in a multi-tier environment.
- Secure the SAS configuration on each server machine.
- Check status and operate Servers.
- Monitor server activity and administer logging.
- Establish formal, regularly scheduled backup processes.
- Add users and manage their access.
- Establish connectivity to data sources.
- Set up and secure metadata folder structures.
- Administer repositories and move metadata.
Good to have:
a. SAS financial management studio
b. SAS Forecast studio.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.