A UK based client of mine are looking for a System21 Consultant to join their optimisation project in July.
- Analysing and investigating application issues
- Tracking multiple issues, recording and prioritising them effectively
- Gap analyse
- Vast experience with Infor System21 across the core models
- Functional testing skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Confidence liaising with all levels of the business
- AS400 RPG advantageous but not a necessity
If this opportunity is suited to you, please email or call me to discuss the role further.
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the world, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs currently.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.