Production Operator - 2 months - Livingston
My client is in need of a Production Operator who will be working as part of an Assembly & Test team to build safety critical products.
Working as part of an Assembly & Test team to build safety critical products, with duties comprising of 1 or more of:
- Assembly of electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and products
- Product testing
- Material line feed, kitting and packing operations
- Prior experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous mechanical assembly experience, ideally within a high volume medical device manufacturing organisation
- Good Manual dexterity
- Quality focused with a good understanding of the importance of quality to the Customer
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Flexible, ability to work either 12hr day or nights
- Team Player
- Good PC Skills
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.