At Lloyds Banking Group (LBG), we’re driven by a clear purpose - to
help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about
making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities.
Group Corporate Treasury (GCT) supports our Board by developing and
maintaining the appropriate balance sheet structure to meet the desired
Capital, Funding/Liquidity and Structural Market Risk appetite whilst
providing the appropriate flexibility to accommodate
The GCT Finance department supports the delivery of insightful management
information to senior executives so that the GCT businesses deliver on their
What you'll be doing...
In this insightful role within the Financial Performance and Analysis team,
join us as part of a wider Finance, and Reporting team responsible for
producing the management and executive reporting, planning, and forecasting,
including stress testing
You'll work on the management reporting, planning, and forecasting across
GCT and play a key role in telling the story behind the numbers to our
internal partners and Central Finance
Other responsibilities include:
* Use source data and accounting knowledge to provide low- and high-level
information on demand including investigative analysis into defined areas of
* Support business transactions, providing technical product and accounting
* Business partnering to multiple stakeholders including senior leadership
* Actively participate in planning and stress testing activity across
Treasury and the Legal Entity operating model
* Understand the P&L and Balance Sheet of a GCT Business area back to the
strategy of the desk and the link into Transfer Pricing
* Act as a key point of contact for GCT business partners, including the
* Contribute to GEC, GFRC and ALCO papers and other executive outputs
* Leverage deep understanding of the business to make recommendations based
on analysis conducted, manage risk, and generate ideas
* Contribute towards delivery of the GCT strategy
* Drive process and efficiency improvements, including use of systems /
* Balance Sheet and Legal Entity Reporting
* Ad Hoc Reporting, Analysis and Projects
What we're looking for...
Do you love to use analysis to tell a story and looking to take your career
to the next level? If yes, we value the following:
* Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or other)
* Validated commercial experience of Treasury Products and regulatory
environment including legal entity structure (at Finance Manager level)
* Experience of management reporting, planning / forecasting, and decision
* Systems and IT (understanding of using general ledger, strong data
manipulation, experience of core trading systems).
* Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
* Other finance qualification(s) are desirable (i.e., CFA, IMC, ACT)
So, if you have the skills we’re seeking and you’re looking
for your next step, we’d love to hear from you.
Together we make it possible
In return, you’ll learn new skills, technologies, and approaches to
software development. As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the
scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow
and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career!
You'll also receive a benefits package which includes:
* A performance related award
* Generous pension contribution
* 30 days leave plus bank holidays
* A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
We’re committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the
diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of
an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time for our Cloud
transformation appeals and this role sounds like it could be for you, click
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.