Up to £51,000 + Excellent Benefits & Conditions
Based Wythall, South Birmingham (B47)
Did you know the Phoenix Group is consistently listed as one of the UK’s top employers? Our people uphold our values of responsibility, courage, difference, growth and passion and are at the very heart of the success of our business. Together, we’ll shape a better future
We’re currently looking for a Website Services Manager to join our team!
Responsible for delivering digital solutions. Ensuring that appropriate oversight is in place for all digital activity. Managing critical third-party suppliers. Deliver digital solutions and operational implementation. Has significant digital experience and experience of digital financial service and working in an outsourced environment. Has worked in a large financial services organisation.
Working in the Phoenix Life digital team, the role involves delivering digital solutions in order to produce the best outcomes for our customers and adherence to regulation. You will also be required to support the day-to-day BAU management of the estate. A key aspect of this role will be working in collaboration with the digital team, business stakeholders and external digital agencies. You will be experienced in delivering digital solutions in a financial services environment to meet both customer and business needs and objectives.
• Manage the delivery of digital solutions across the Phoenix Life digital estate
• Manage and provide direction to the external digital agencies
• Ensure effective collaboration and engagement with a range of stakeholders to understand and deliver their requirements
• Review project documentation and manage the feedback and sign off process
• Work with the digital team to ensure alignment to SEO and reputation management goals
• Ensure solutions meet best practice user experience, compatibility and accessibility standards
• Promote good customer outcomes and brand positioning
• Oversee the testing, QA and release plan
• Maintain a robust sign off process
• Ensure agreed KPIs and MI reporting is in place
• Manage the integration and handover of projects into BAU
• Support the day to day operations and change management on the digital estate
• Experience of delivering digital solutions
• Experience of working in the life and pensions or financial services industry
• Experience of working with digital agencies
• Understanding of customer needs
• Excellent relationship management skills, demonstrable at all levels
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to adapt to a changing environment
• Good project management skills
• Understanding of accessibility standards
• Understanding of Google Analytics
• Understanding of user experience best practice
• A pragmatic approach to problem solving
• IDM/CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing/Digital Diploma, or equivalent qualification
• IT skills – good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
• Website operations/CMS knowledge
• An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
• And understanding of Google Data Studio
What We Offer
Bring your ‘whole self’, skills and dedication to the Phoenix Group and we’ll recognise your effort, support your development and help to drive your ambition. We’ll ensure you’re rewarded for your contribution with a competitive package that includes an attractive pension, annual bonus potential, private medical insurance, generous holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity and adoption leave and a range of other financial services and lifestyle flexible benefits.
Join us and you join a unique organisation. It’s not just the 14 million policyholders we serve, or the £300 billion of assets we look after. Or that we’re a FTSE 100 company that has been listed as one of the UK's Top Employers for nine years running. It’s our talented, inclusive and diverse workforce that makes us a success. We offer flexible working opportunities ensuring we attract and retain the very best of talent. Find out about more about our people’s stories, our values and our commitment to diversity.
Online Interviews and Onboarding
All our interviews, onboarding and new joiners are now managed remotely. We have in place a strong virtual support network to ensure new colleagues are supported and developed as they navigate their first few months with us.
Phoenix Group is a member of the FTSE 100 index and is the UK’s largest long-term savings and retirement business. We specialise in the acquisition and management of Heritage life insurance and pension funds. We’ve businesses in the UK, Germany and Ireland and hold a broad range of both Heritage and Open products split across three key business segments: UK Heritage, UK Open and Europe. Our open business manufactures and underwrites new products and policies to support people saving for their future in areas such as workplace pensions and SIPPs, primary under the Standard Life brand. And we market corporate pension trustee services and manufacture products to be sold under other brands. Did you know Phoenix Life manufactures SunLife’s market leading Guaranteed Over 50’s plan?
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
Closing date: Friday 22nd January 2021
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.