BMA House London
£36,116.40 p.a. pro-rate
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced content designer to join the website product team at the British Medical Association on a 6-month fixed term contract. This is a key role in developing and enhancing content on the BMA website to support our mission, `we look after doctors so they can look after you`.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven content design experience of creating and applying content strategies to ensure the user need is met.
- Experience of creating and developing content in a variety of formats, according to guidelines.
- Strong analytical and data skills, including experience of using data to inform content design and development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially collaboration, stakeholder management, leadership and influencing, particularly due to the current remote working arrangements.
- Ability to have an overall perspective of business issues, events, activities and a good understanding of how the website can support and enhance this work.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including thinking creatively to resolve issues.
- Knowledge of working with agile methodologies.
The British Medical Association (BMA) is the professional association and trade union for doctors and medical students in the UK. It has a prominent and influential position at the very heart of current debate over the future of healthcare provision.
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive
* Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
* double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
* season ticket loan (up to Â£10,000) after completion of probationary period
* additional flexible benefits.
You will be working remotely initially because of the current Covid-19 situation, but we`ll provide all the support you need.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website.
Closing date: Friday, 27th November 2020.
Diversity monitoring: We need your support. We want to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the equal ops data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we`re encouraging a diversity of people to apply. Thank you very much
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.