We are a board level executive search and interim talent business with a strong commitment to social purpose. We use our integrity and insight to appoint diverse leaders who change our world for the better.
Since our launch in 2019, we have grown our client base rapidly and are currently expanding into the broader public sector. With an unstinting focus on quality, our Directors and wider senior team take personal responsibility for search assignments and we are now seeking Project Managers to work alongside them to deliver the high-quality service that defines our brand.
The role will be interesting and varied, liaising directly with clients and candidates from a huge range of organisations and sectors. You will play a key role in supporting the end of end management of assignments from planning and desk research to candidate and client engagement.
This is a hugely rewarding role that offers real scope for career progression. We are looking for people to join our team with:
- High standards of verbal and written communication and the confidence to engage with senior and high-profile individuals
- A highly organised, self-starting stylexxx with the initiative to problem solve
- A commitment to high standards and attention to detail
- A track-record of providing high quality administrative support and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A team approach and the desire to develop your skills and experience alongside us as we grow the business
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion and our values of quality, authenticity and transparency.
To find out more about Starfish Search and the role please visit https://starfishsearch.com/jobs/starfish-project-manager/ and download our recruitment pack. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome applications from all candidates who meet the criteria.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.