A certified adviser who uses excellent mortgage and regulatory knowledge to
help new and existing customers with their mortgage and protection needs.
Helps Britain & Northern Ireland prosper, delivers expert advice, an
excellent customer experience and compliantly fulfils their mortgage and
protection needs as appropriate. Ensures customers are dealt with
efficiently and professionally and refers them to the right person or
channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers. Acts in line
with the Group Values, Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility and supports
- Takes ownership and delivers a high level of the customer experience,
ensuring customers needs are met to buy a new home or switch their mortgage,
make home improvements and protect themselves and their home (as
- Shows care about the customer, utilising all feedback provided to
understand and improve our customer’s experience, escalating any
barriers which may hinder a seamless customer experience whilst taking
ownership to move the customer as far along their mortgage journey as
- Make appropriate referrals to advisers and partner business areas where
additional needs have been established to build and deepen customer
relationships with the branch.
- Effectively comply within the Risk Management Framework including our
Policies, Processes and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent
approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility
to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent
and accredited to undertake your role.
- Comply with all role competency requirements and focus on our
customers’ experience to consistently deliver fair outcomes for our
- Takes ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly
assess and develops performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s.
- Recognises the need for an inclusive and caring environment where all
colleagues feel welcomed, valued and able to contribute as an individual.
Values differences and treat both colleagues and customers as individuals.-
Work collaboratively with partners in Banking, Wealth and Business Banking
(where applicable) to provide an exceptional customer experience to meet a
full range of genuine customer needs where appropriate.
- Lives the Group’s Values and Behaviours and Codes of
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Carries out prescribed internal client management activities and provides
support to others by following existing procedures.
- Works within current standard compliance processes, systems, and
procedures, and reports simple non-compliance issues.
- Provides a quality service to customers by processing cases, dealing with
complex queries and/or investigating and resolving customer problems, and
may identify new customer retention or business opportunities.
- Creates, organises and maintains files for correspondence and records.
- Develops personal capabilities using existing formal and informal training
- Processes and responds to a broad range of questions and issues raised
through any communications channels (in person, telephone, email, etc.)
- Responds to individual and team objectives and invests in improving
personal performance by growing own skills and capabilities.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain
prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference
to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to
play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and
reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building
a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we
serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all
of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience needed
- Proveb ability to deliver excellent service in a financial services
- Good understanding of TCF and FCA principles.
- CeMAP (Level 3) qualified or equivalent.
The opening and closing date for applications
Monday 15th June 2020 through to Wednesday 15th July 2020.
South West London - Branch locations include, 3 St George's Road, Wimbledon
SW19 4DR, 19-21 The Quadrant, Richmond TW9 1BP, 21-25 Kings Street,
Hammersmith W6 9HW, 21-22 High Street Uxbridge UB8 1JD
Starting at Â£29,835 to Â£33,150 depending on experience. Plus benefits
include discounted financial products, Flex benefit (4% salary) and private
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.