Wythall, South Birmingham (B47)
• ensuring the integrity of all policy accounting and bank related transactions for all companies into the general
• reviewing fund trial balances and subsequently resolving or referring any arising issues as appropriate
• providing analytical review of management accounts
• You'll also put your problem solving and communication skills to great use, by working with key stakeholders to ensure the timely clearance of suspense items and the reconciliation of any outstanding items
• Where any issues are encountered, you'll identify and implement process improvements and fixes to eradicate
• proven supervisory experience and leadership ability, coupled with excellent analytical and book- keeping skills
• a good degree of computer literacy, covering MS Office (particularly Excel), General Ledgers, plus some familiarity with Oracle GL.
If you feel you have the potential to make a positive contribution to the ongoing workload and challenges faced by the team, we'd love to hear from you!
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com.