Lloyds Banking Group
Job DescriptionTrade Services facilitate and handle international and domestic Trade
transactions and associated working capital solutions for Commercial Banking
(CB) and Retail Business Banking clients. We're committed to support the
overall growth in the Bank’s Global Trade business by developing a
team of high performing client focused individuals dedicated to seeking
positive outcomes and experiences across our ever growing client base, all
with a key goal of Helping Britain Prosper.
You'll be an inspirational leader who motivates, coaches and develops their
team to work together and provide an excellent customer experience whilst
compliantly meeting their financial and service needs with fair outcomes,
including for our vulnerable customers. You'll lead and embed LBG
priorities, adhere to regulatory requirements and set an example by role
modelling the Group Values, Behaviours and Code of Responsibility.
This role leads the Asia Pacific Team for Trade Services, servicing both
Singapore and U.K. clients. The team operates within the hours of 12.00a.m -
10.00a.m and unsociable hour payments are eligible for this role. The role
of Operations Manager will include but not be limited to these hours.
Flexible options are available.
* Meets the needs of significant customers related to a range of products
and services and/or leads a customer advisor team over a given area.
* Supervises a significant customer service team or unit delivering
activities to meet customer service standards while contributes to the
establishment and implementation of these services standards.
* Delivers outcomes by leading others and supervising where appropriate to
deliver prescribed operational outcomes while working within established
systems. Engagement with multiple key partners throughout CB and GTB
delivering across the LBG entities.
* Highlights shortcomings and suggests improvements in current compliance
processes, systems and procedures within assigned unit and/or discipline.
* Grows own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development
opportunities and develops the capabilities of direct reports using existing
development frameworks; provides specialised training or coaching in area of
expertise to others throughout the organisation.
* Assists in the design & implementation of a compliance programme while
ensuring adherence to regulatory and compliance standards by liaising with
the regulator and/or supervises the activities of a regulatory/compliance
Essential Specialist Knowledge and Expertise:
* Proven experience of leading teams and engaging colleagues, has great
* Strong knowledge of working within Operations and delivering Continuous
Improvement methodologies to identify, drive and deliver improvements.
* Demonstrates or has the ability to build a good understanding of Trade
products and the Trade Processing Lifecycle, procedures and services.
* A strong overall knowledge of Banking and its environment in order to
understand the end to end customer experience.
What We Offer:
* Competitive base salary: £49,743 - £ 58,033
* Discretionary performance share award and access to share schemes.
* A flexible benefits scheme (4% of base salary) you can adjust to suit
* A generous pension contribution
* Private health cover, extendable to family cover.
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Apply today, we’d love to hear from you.
Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain
prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference
to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to
play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and
reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building
a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we
serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all
of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com.