• Location: Cardiff, also the option of different offices in Wales.
• Grade & Salary: 6 - £33,424.00
• Post number: 201880
• Type of contract: Permanent
• Work pattern: Full Time (37 Hours)
Closing date: 13 September 2019
This is an exciting time to be joining our new People Management Team.
NRW is going through significant change, having just undertaken an organisation wide re-design, we are now embarking on embedding those changes and really making a difference to the way that we work, to deliver on our promises.
You will be an intrinsic member of the People Management Team who will lead and oversee the development and implementation of people policies and lead/ support key people management initiatives within the Operations Directorate and across NRW.
You will work closely and collectively with colleagues within the same Directorate Team and with similar professional specialists across NRW to ensure continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
• CIPD qualified (Level 7: Advanced) /Chartered Member of the CIPD or equivalent level HR Qualification
• Or equivalent
• Extensive knowledge and experience of people management legislation and best practice.
For more information, please visit our website.
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Asian Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.