We are currently looking for a Production Co-ordinator to provide a comprehensive support service to the Hollyoaks production department. Key responsibilities will include: attending production planning meetings to ensure coordination across blocks, reading scripts and producing notes for producer and director meetings, and the co-ordination of the new artiste induction. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in television drama production, with a good understanding of the production environment.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to communicate effectively with people at all levels on the phone and face to face
- Excellent computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Packages
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the production process
- Ability to prioritise workload and to work using own initiative
- Proven ability to work proactively as part of a team
- Professional and confidential
- Enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude
Contract: 6 month Fixed Term (maternity leave cover)
A full copy of the job description is available on request.
Interested applicants should apply by sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 16th October.