Job ref: bma/TP/110/353
Salary: £47,264.88 p.a. pro-rata
Contract: Permanent, full-time position
We are looking for a qualified accountant to join our team on a permanent basis. The role is wide and varied supporting a number of key stakeholders and is integral to the monthly management reporting, budgeting and re-forecasting cycles.
Key tasks include:
• Support to a number of key directorates
• Finance lead for BMA Charities/joint venture, liaising with trustees and external auditors
• Preparation of the monthly management accounts
• Consolidation of the annual budget and re-forecasts
• Responsible for a number of key sections of the balance sheet including inter-company accounting
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified accountant
• Have excellent analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communications, with the ability to influence key stakeholders
• Advanced Excel skills
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
• Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
• Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
• Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
• Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website.
Closing date: Monday 27th June 2022
For any queries please email email@example.com
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.