Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Officer will implement the development and maintenance of the UK Triodos online channels. The role will involve all aspects of campaign planning, customer journey optimisation and project management. You will manage all online change requests, ensure the online channels are functioning 100% accurately, are compliant and up to date. You will ensure that all online channels are in synergy – and are to their full potential when considering the overall business and marketing strategy of the Bank. You will be the key user of our eCRM tool – Selligent and our website’s CMS.
- Content Updates – Responsibility for regulatory and campaign updates
- Training other key users on the Contact Management system and delegating updates to key users - PR / Events / Marketing Officer etc
- Training other key users on eCRM system and overseeing its use for all outgoing Marketing Communications mailings.
- Manage and have responsibility for the Change Request process and be main point of contact for central web management.
- Represent marketing in inter-departmental projects on behalf of the team and TBUK.
- Lead delivery of email campaign creative and implement an eCRM programme to all customers and potential customers using Selligent. Develop the use of the system considering customer life cycles from lead generation, lean nurturing through to acquisition, consideration and retention.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with web analysis and reporting using Piwik Analytics, including 'goal funnels' and traffic trends recommending site content amends to achieve higher funnel conversion rates.
- Support analysis of paid digital campaign activity including UTMs, Google Adwords and Programmatic activity.
- Implement TBUK PPC and SEO activity, along with the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Comply with all regulatory obligations and internal governance to help ensure ethical behaviour which delivers fair outcomes for TBUK customers.
- Any other duties that may be required.
To be successful in this role you will need an understanding of digital tools and applications and ever evolving market is required for this role. You will have had hands-on experience in CMS systems, considering online user experiences and, customer journeys, an understanding of optimising websites for conversion and SEO. You will ideally have knowledge of an eCRM system, with regards to both data management, manipulation and also branding, customer journeys and messaging hierarchies. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude combined with an affinity to the Triodos Bank values. A proven track record of managing your own time successfully shared with a genuine interest in people and the planet. Proven ability to monitor many diverse tasks and the ability to work under pressure. The candidate will be a clear and effective communicator and have excellent project management skills and stakeholder management.
In return for your contribution, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 (depending on experience) plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.