The BMA is looking for a skilled and experienced Senior strategic communications officer to join a small central team immediately, on a fixed term contract of up to six months.
We are looking for someone who can:
Take a strategic, cohesive approach to communications
* Lead on the planning and implementation of integrated communications for a number of simultaneous campaigns and projects
* Co-ordinate the scheduling of activities for specific projects or tasks, ensuring collaborative planning and delivery across teams to deadline
To succeed, the successful candidate will need:
* experience of scoping and planning campaigns or projects
* strategic thinking, a holistic approach, creativity and initiative, use of insight and research as well as awareness of the external environment
* confidence to liaise with colleagues across the BMA and a proven ability to advise and influence others
Why work for us?
< strong>As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:!
* Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
* Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
* Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
* Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & i nclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.