CASBA is looking for a new CEO with proven leadership, financial and fundraising experience. Our charity provides specialist advocacy services for citizens with Learning Disabilities in Birmingham.
The CEO will be expected to implement our strategic plan, which aims to develop new advocacy services, set up a social enterprise project and find new income streams.
Our talented team of staff and volunteers encourage active participation in decision-making by citizens with Learning Disabilities. To lead this team, the successful applicant must have:
• a clear passion for advocacy and an ability to work compassionately alongside people with a Learning Disability
• proven senior leadership experience
• a strategic focus
• financial management expertise
• sensitive emotional intelligence
• a good understanding of how services are set up and managed.
• a commitment to increase the diversity and inclusivity of the organisation at all levels.
CASBA is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from underrepresented sectors of society.
Salary - Part time £40,000 pro rata up to 30 hours per week (actual salary up to £32432)
Holiday - Five weeks a year pro-rata plus bank holidays rising to six weeks after five years
A Contributory pension scheme available.
The office is located in Birmingham with options to work flexibly from home.
For further information about the organisation and how to apply go to www.casba.org.uk
For an informal conversation about the role contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications Monday 1st November 10am.
Interview dates Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th November.