As a Primary Care Liaison Manager you will you will increase the number and associated revenue of patient referrals to the hospital from GPs and other targeted referrers through a key account management approach.
Job Type: (Full Time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week)
Shifts: Monday- Friday between the core hours of 9am-5.30pm (flexibility required around business needs, which can include early mornings, evenings and weekends)
Benefits package: We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Achieve referral and revenue targets, as well as any other objectives
• Develop and manage tiered lists of target GP practices/referrers
• Develop and manage key account plans
• Identify referrer service and clinical needs, creating action plans to progress customers along the sales adoption ladder
Skills & Experience
• Strong relationship building capability
• Proven business development experience, particularly in developing and growing accounts over time
• Ability to engage and liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders of all roles and seniorities
• Account plan development and management skills
To apply, please send your CV to K.Turpie@thelondonclinic.co.uk
We are an organisation that has charitable status and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background.