IT SOLUTION ARCHITECT
London or Edinburgh based (please only apply if able to work 3 days per week in this location post covid)
salary & Benefits: £68,139 - £75,710 base salary, plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution, 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also offer flexible working hours and agile working practices to give you good work-life balance
We are looking for a IT Solution Architect with experience solutioning, documenting and integrating the deployment of multiple business applications on 3rd party hosted platforms. You’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can demonstrate ambition, flexibility, and a proven ability to solution and document complex projects. This role may evolve to include some leadership and management activity in the future. Develop your knowledge of Lloyds physical security systems to grow into a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
The Physical Security team within Digital Cyber Security deliver and maintain the Group’s physical security solutions protecting our colleagues and customers. The systems that we build and manage protect the groups branches and office buildings. The role of a IT Solution Architect is vital in ensuring the products we deliver are fit for purpose and meet the quality and standards that our customers expect.
As a IT Solution Architect within the Digital Cyber Security team, you will be expected to:
* Develop and deliver physical security solutions for the Group, including critical applications that support and monitor the Group’s intruder alarm, access control and CCTV monitoring systems.
* Solution the highest quality customer and security driven software whist continually challenging, motivating, and supporting our engineering team.
* Work in cross-disciplinary feature teams of internal and partner colleagues, and 3rd party service vendors, delivering exciting customer driven solutions and high-quality software.
* Work hands-on alongside engineering colleagues to understand and develop your own Physical Security domain knowledge
* Exercise responsibility, autonomy, and judgement within broad, but well-defined parameters.
* In the future, potentially participate in the team on-call rota. Training will be provided. This provides support for our physical security systems outside of normal working hours ensuring our systems continue to operate 24x7
* Have a proven track record of application and or system design
* Ability to author and peer review complex technical design documentation
* Working technical knowledge of x86 based Windows Server, Linux, VMWare infrastructure (additional knowledge of network infrastructure an advantage).
What you'd get in return:
A collaborative learning and inclusive environment that supports your career goals, development and encourages knowledge-sharing. Flexibility to try new things while you build the future you want in a diverse, exciting and energising environment that focuses on equal opportunity and career progression.
We champion personal and professional development and as a leading digital organisation provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
* Performance related bonus;
* Generous pension contribution;
* 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays;
* Flexible cash benefits and wider corporate benefits.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.