As the UK's largest charity care provider, MHA enables people to live later life well through the commitment of 7000 colleagues and dedication of 4000 volunteers.
Through specialist care homes, thriving retirement living and vibrant community groups and befriending, we inspire the best care and wellbeing at every stage of later life. With over 75 years' experience we put people at the heart of everything we do in all our homes, schemes and community services across Britain.
If you are inspired by our charity's mission to enable people to live later life well, able to nurture an engaging, supportive and inclusive culture where all our people are respected and dedication to delivering the highest rated services is recognised and valued please get in touch.
* Responsible for a budget of £1.8m
* Managing 8 direct reports and a wider team of 30 colleagues
* Unique opportunity for a broad and influential people leadership role in the UK's largest charitable care provider
* Leading the development and implementation of the people life cycle for 7000 individuals across Britain, including talent acquisition, people management and change to promote excellent services and an engaging, supportive and inclusive MHA culture.
* Delivering a comprehensive specialist HR service in line with MHA values, policies/procedures and best practice employment law, payroll/pensions legislation and regulatory compliance.
* Lead the implementation of's People Experience system and process improvements, providing People Services subject matter expertise and team leadership to deliver digital by default, effective and efficient ways of working
* Experienced and qualified HR professional with high standards
* Experienced senior leader with clear thinking and good direction
* Collaborative and supportive stylexxx to enable individuals to thrive and reach their potential
* Knowledge of sector legislation and regulation and its people application
* Ability to think strategically and practically to deliver's mission
* MHA is at the forefront of social care reform, driving change for the better for older people and those delivering fantastic care and support. This has never been more evident than over the past year. It is an exciting and important opportunity to contribute to making a real difference to the lives of people
* Member of the Senior Leaders Group, collaboratively shaping's future and delivering positive impact for people.
First interview - Thursday 13 May 2021 at Epworth House, Derby
Second interview - Monday 17 May 2021 via Zoom
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.