At Lloyds Banking Group (LBG), we’re driven by a clear purpose - to
help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about
making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities.
The Cost Centre of Excellence (CoE) provides a service dedicated to enabling
and serving Finance Business Partners, made up of three teams; The Planning
and Analysis (P&A) team, the Reporting, Forecasting and Controls (RF&C)
team, and the Performance Improvement (PI) team.
This role will be part of the Planning and Analysis Functions team within
the Cost CoE, as part of the team you'll be involved in:
* Being the key point of contact for the Functions Finance Business
Partners within the CoE
* Collaborating across the CoE to deliver quality products in a timely
* Delivering reporting, analysis & insight to the Finance Business Partners
* Providing effective and reliable support in the planning process
What you'll be doing...
Join us in this exciting role where you'll undertake Functions cost planning
& analysis activities including but not limited to supporting:
* Reviewing of Divisional & consolidated and Group reporting, challenging
where necessary and providing commentary and CoE analysis & insight
* Liaising with Business Partners (BPs) and Planning & Analysis Manager for
information relating to movements and month end exceptions; produce the
Flash and trigger required adjustments to be actioned by the Controls team
* Supporting BPs for key meetings / Cost Board if appropriate
* Communicating with BP and Control teams on non-standard assumptions,
review accounting outputs during month end and challenge
* Supporting the review of financials, investigate and challenge material
exceptions and provide supporting information
* Supporting the creation of scenario modelling and analysis and provide
high level commentary to Costs Investment Management
* Supporting the analysis and communication of unexplained variances and
non-standard business inspired changes related to 4 Year Operating
Plan/Quarterly and Monthly Rolling Forecast
* Supporting structure changes and provide guidance on the Restatement
* Continuously promote a culture of Operational Improvement within the team
* Creating and maintaining regular contact and good working relationships
with relevant stakeholders also providing insightful information, guidance
and advice to aid their decisions
What we're looking for...
Are you passionate about financial planning and analysis and looking to take
your career to the next level? If yes, we value the following key
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint)
* SAP and TM1 experience
* Part qualified Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or other) or
qualified by experience
* Experience of change and operational improvement
* Evidence of Stakeholder Management
So, if you have the skills we’re seeking and you’re looking
for your next step, we’d love to hear from you!
And in return...
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market
leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the
Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a
person and develop your career.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive:
* Discretionary Performance Share Award
* Generous pension contribution
* A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestylex (4% on top
of your basic salary)
* Private health cover
* Share schemes
* 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your
ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at
your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the
diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an
inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed
on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity
within our organisation.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top
30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business
Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
All applicants must be based in the UK and confirm that they are able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.